Friday, July 11, 2008

ANNIE & HARRISON JULY LETTER

Hello Everyone,

Annie here. I know most of you are thinking,"who's Annie" so I will refresh your memory and refer to myself as Harrison's mom. I typically hate it when people refer to themselves under the identity of their child but in this case, you are probably more familiar with his life than mine since I have read about him through other family member's letters. I actually appreciate this because i feel it releases me of writing myself.

Anyway here is a quick bullet point update of me.
  • So excited that Harrison learned to ride a bike! Thanks again Spencer! Harrison never would let me help him because he says that if I ride a bike like I drive a car, we will both be dead before the lesson is learned!
  • I am currently in my second session of summer school witling away at my chemistry prerec's. and have all A's so far.......and I didn't even cheat! Organic Chem. will be a totally different story ( not with the cheating thing but with the grade part).
  • My mom keeps trying to set me up with balding, 50 yr old men in her ward, like david, I would appreciate no one mentioning the whole marriage thing! She means well!
  • I am currently working at a Physical Therapy facility that is really nice and the owners are great.
  • I recently hired a staff of a full time maid, cook, chauffer and a live in nanny who does my errands and never complains. The couple wont even let me pay them. You all know them as Paul and Terri Jensen! They are a great team and I would recommend their services to anyone who is down and out, single, poor, college student, who lies about their age!
  • Harrison just signed up for another season of football. He is actually really good and if he can catch my sloppy throws, he can catch anything! He will be in 4th grade! CRAZY
That's it for now. Excited for the family reunion.
xoxox

Annie and Harrison

No comments: